Capability and guidance
Hertz Herson’s full range of Client Advisory Services (CAS) includes accounting services with a platform of software and resources to help businesses grow and succeed. Our CAS suite provides value and facilitates growth by connecting teams, tools, data, and processes. It is scalable, capable to expand as your business grows and changes to keep business owners on pace with their operations and the challenging marketplace.
- General ledger
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Consulting/planning and modeling
- Financial statement preparation
- Month, quarterly and year-end closing
- Payroll and sales tax return preparation
Solutions for the challenges
Our Advisory Services team understands the challenges, opportunities, and risks entrepreneurs are challenged with in their business, we assist in the discovery and implementation of solutions. Starting with new business requirements, such as entity selection, to ongoing financial support, our CPAs and advisors leverage vast amounts of knowledge and resources to help entrepreneurs achieve their business goals. We help business owners increase efficiency, meet new challenges, and enhance the success of their organization.
- Business dashboard, key performance indicators (KPI)
- Profitability / expense analysis
- Strategic planning/advisory meetings
- Succession planning
- Business entity structure evaluation
- Coordinated planning with trusted advisors
Our team’s capabilities cover multiple areas of taxation impacting both the business and individual taxpayer. We are prepared to guide you through the changing tax regulations and advise the tax strategy alternatives to maximize your planning opportunities.
- Business income tax return planning and preparation
- Individual tax compliance and planning
- Individual tax preparation
- International tax planning
- Personal income tax planning
- Trust and estate compliance and planning